Old April 22nd 18, 05:07 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance, rec.photo.digital, vegas.general,sac.politics, rec.arts.tv
Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Default Blogger Says She Was Stopped from Taking Photos in a BikiniDespite Getting Permission

In article emailer.net
Noso wrote:

In article

Western Union Money Transfer.
Address: no. 5 western avenue cotonou,
West africa, republic du' benin

Attantion Please

Feh! A chintzy $1.2 Million, and they only pay it out at $2,500 a
day. You've got to be a real sucker to take this deal.

Also, I would never do business with anyone in the Benin Republic.
I'm personally getting $35 million from a banker in Nigeria, and
I'm getting it all at once, transferred directly to my personal
bank account. Yeah, it pays to shop around!

SEND THE REQUIRED FEE TO THIS INFO:

RECEIVER: NOSO OBA

COUNTRY: BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY COTONOU