Old November 14th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.games.pinball,comp.lang.java.programmer,sci.electronics.basics,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default 2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = ARMY DRAFT

Well, I'm from the UK...so I guess your philosphy doesn't work for
me... Hitler failed because he was promoting genocide. The USA
and UK are promoting democracy, freedom, and the right for women to be
able to go to school and work without being beaten by their husbands
and/or leaders. BIG DIFFERENCE!!! (I'm a girl...so don't try to
pretend that you understand)