Old November 13th 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.games.pinball,comp.lang.java.programmer,sci.electronics.basics,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.digital
TCO

Default 2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = ARMY DRAFT

Sieze the cash, Seize the oil and leave it burning. The reason we are
still in Iraq is that we are nice, plain and simple. We could have
left long ago and not worried about anything from them for a long long
time but we are too nice for that. We want to help them out of thier
"issues" with themselves (i.e. genocide). if we pull out now then they
will be killing themselves for years too come fighting over whats
left. As for the "draft" it won't be an issue, one American solider
has to kill 5 Iranian soliders. That would be a piece of cake. We
would not even have to get close to them to do that, as long as they
are hopefully stupid and stay away from the non combatants. It's when
you throw the innocents in the mix that it gets ugly and why Iraq is
still ugly today. Even if they do blend in then it's o.k. too, all we
have to do is remove the hardware (i.e. Tanks, Planes, Etc) which we
can do all too well. It's hard to seperate the bad guy from the good
guys until they are shooting at you (for you see, all they have is
rifles and pistols and and RPG's). We can just leave after Iran
because they don't have the genocide issues that Iraq has. My Two
Cents,

TC