Old June 18th 07, 05:22 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
W Chan

Default Lightroom: Library vs. Folders??

John..
You are EXACTLY right.. I turn off the ENABLE FILTER and all images are
shown in Library under ALL PHOTOGRAPHS... I do need to read more and find
out more about this ENABLE FILTER function though.

many thks.

w.

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
. ..
:W Chan wrote:
: I have imported about 100 images into Lightroom (thru memory cards).
:
: The panel on left side of screen shows Library = 100 images and under
: Folders = 100 images.
:
: When I select Folders, I can view the 100 images.
: But under Library, I can't view the 100 images even though the left
panel is
: showing 100 images in the library.
:
: I have tried right clicking the mouse anywhere on the screen and check
all
: the drop down menus but no success...
:
: Anyone can help??
:
: You probably have a filter turned on. IAE, as there are several ways of
: accessing the photos, you should be in good shape until you figure out
: what filter is on and how to turn it off.
:
: --
: John McWilliams