Old March 31st 04, 08:15 AM
KM

Default Mamiya RZ67 II question...

I think you have the 3-position power switch set to 'dead battery' mode. It
fires at 1/400, bypassing all electronic idiot-proofing.

If you want a free PDF of the manual, go to www.mamiya.com.

"JR" wrote in message
om...
I just got a Mamiya RZ67 pro II, I have a few questions. The manual
says it wont fire with the dark slide in, but mine does, then I don't
see the battery normal light on in the finder, is there supposed to be
something lighting up when I press the shutter? I have the w/l finder
and the 120 back with the rz Winder II....Thanks, I got the system
from KEH and just wanna know if I need to send it back.

John