Old July 15th 10, 05:15 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Default What place/s in the world would you most want to take a selfportrait in ?

On 10-07-15 11:46 , whisky-dave wrote:
"Alan wrote in message
news
On 10-07-14 12:43 , John McWilliams wrote:
[aus.photo out.]
Alan Browne wrote:
On 10-07-13 20:04 , Pat wrote:
If money wasn't a limitation, what place/s on Earth (or even outside
of it) showing in the background, would you most want to take a self-
portrait photo in, to show to friends and please say why.

Piloting a hot aerobatic airplane in the Canadian Rockies.

I love flying and extreme attitudes.

Freudian slip??

I prefer Victorian corsets, actually.

I don;t think we really want to see any pictures of you in them, do we ?
inn case you're wondering, we cetainly don;t want it as a submission ;-)

I never said in what context and it was a comparison to "Freudian slips".

--
gmail originated posts are filtered due to spam.