Old May 26th 04, 03:05 PM
Jimbecia

Default Canham MQC 5x7 vs. Wood & Metal 5x7

Hi,

I have the wood version of the 5X7 and have no complaints about it whatsoever.
I also have the DLC (4X5 metal version). I think it is an exceptional camera
also. I have actually given some thought to replacing the wood version with
the metal (not because I'm dissatisfied, but to keep the same style on both
camers so that using both is second nature. Keith Canham makes a great product
as far as I am concerned. I also have the 110 and the 450 and have no problems
using either on on the wood 5X7. Like I said, I don't have the MQC, but if it
performs like the DLC, I would not personally hesitate to buy it. Jim