Old January 21st 07, 08:51 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
MarkČ

Default Epson 3800 and HP Z3100 printer reviews

Bill Funk wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:16:20 GMT, "Douglas"
wrote:

So this comment is not yours, eh?
It's not about scrolling. It's simply about knowing exactly what a
person's comments are responding to.
This becomes especially important in conversations between several
people, where there are many comments about portions of other posts.

*THAT* is not a flame.

FINALLY a voice of SANITY.
Sheesh.
I really do think there are mental issues being displayed here, and I find
it rather disturbing.

www.pbase.com/markuson