Old January 21st 07, 08:53 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
JoeT

Default Epson 3800 and HP Z3100 printer reviews

MarkČ wrote:

No where in the world is there more quasi "standards" than on the
Internet. Everyone here has a perception of how it has to be and not
a single one has a clue how to make it that way.

If the largest manufacturer of software in the world defaults their
news reader to top posting, that's good enough for me. "Stick your
request for comments" in the same mail box you use to receive all the
other spam.

One day you and a couple of other militant morons will discover you
have no right to even attempt to impose your ideas of correctness on
anyone else and (hopefully) stop the practice... Although that might
actually be asking too much from those with such feeble powers of
deduction as you have Mark.

Once again, Douglas, you have me confused with someone else, as you've done
many times.
I have never...NEVER...jumped on someone for top-posting.
Not one SINGLE time.

Perhaps he can't keep the people in his conversations straight because
it's impossible to do so when quoted threads have multiple top posts
intermingled within them? It amazes me when people so thoroughly
illustrate the pitfalls of their own stubborn behavior while
simultaneously resorting to infantile name calling directed at those
who're simply trying to help them maintain a conversation in a sensible
form.

People have conversations in a chronological manner. This is normal.
unless of course, you're Yoda and speaking to a bunch of Jedi using mind
tricks...

The next line is in deference to those who believe that attempting to
follow *standards* isn't helpful in fostering the natural flow of
conversation and therefor, unnecessary.

(.anyway replies your reading be won't I , Douglas names me calling
childishly bother don't And)