Old April 3rd 06, 09:41 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default $500 reward for identity of image thief

"Poxy" wrote:
"Pete D" wrote:

LOL, you have lost it mate, perhaps you should take the blue pill this
morning and give your lawyers one while you are at it, dod you remember
where their office is?

Look mate, I'm happy to have a bit of fun poking at newsgroup looneys like
you and all your sock puppets, and I'm happy to take a bit of stick in
return - provided it's fundamentally good-humoured, but when you start
piling on the threats and insults, it's time to step back and chill mate.

Poxy, you are soooo NOT one of the Dougs, stopping messing with Pete D. and
go to your room.

Pete D., I forget who pinged Poxy as a Doug in the first instance but they
were barking up the wrong tree.

If Poxy is a Doug then I'll eat my camera.

KC
http://kenchandler.com