Old December 5th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.photo.film+labs

Default really no purpose anymore for traditional films (negative or diapositve) (by 2006) ?

In article ,
Greg \"_\" wrote:

It happens in Pro labs. I'll never forget the interview when I
applied for a job at a local pro lab now out of business....but
I saw one of their best printers drop a 4x5 negative and it went
sailing across the floor....Oh well is what he said....after he
chuckled and raised it up out of the dust.

Sounds like a lab in San Jose I used exactly once. Two weeks of
shooting 4x5 in the Sierra and they scratch all the negatives.
Many had roller marks as well. It was the stuff that depression
is made of.