Old October 15th 03, 10:18 PM
Raistlin

Default MINOLTA DYNAX 5 ACCESSORIES

Hi Guys,

Would somebody please point me in the direction of a UK mail order web site
that supplies/can supply appropriate lens hoods for the Minolta Dynax 5?

Do Minolta do their own hoods and if so is this the best bet or will any
generic hood do the job (the lens in question is/has a 62mm fitting if that
helps at all)?

In addition, is it worthwhile investing in a Skylight/UV filter for both of
the lenses that I have (what's the difference between a UV and a Skylight
filter anyway?), if so could someone please recommend a mail order site that
could supply these as well?

Thanks in advance for the help, if this is in the wrong Group then please
let me know and accept my apologies.

Regards,

Raist.