Old January 17th 04, 03:44 AM
stacey

Default 75mm Tominon f 4.5

Dan Fromm wrote:

"geo" wrote in message
Does the 75mm Tominon f 4.5 cover 4x5? Anybody know the image circle?

Natural Light Black and White Photography
http://mysite.verizon.net/geost/
-George-

It is a macro lens for the Polaroid MP-4 system. On the MP-4 it will
cover 4x5 at magnifications between 2:1 and 4:1, is usable on cameras
with longer bellows up to 7:1.

At infinity it won't even cover 2x3. The one I tried on 2x3 at
infinity wasn't acceptably sharp (my subjective standards) in the
center of the field at f/16 and f/22,

Neither is the ysaron 75mm. It covers 6X6 but at infinity isn't good, even
stopped way down. The 105mm is about the same thing, but does cover 6X9.
Both are -very- good for macro use!
--

Stacey