Old June 5th 13, 04:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Ciszek

Default Adobe - Photoshop and their "Subscriptions"

In article , philo wrote:

Since I do minimal processing , GIMP is way more than I need...however

Does GIMP support more than 8 bits per color channel yet? Last I checked,
it was still just talk.

Also, I tried installing the add-ons that were supposed to make GIMP (under
Linux) able to read camera raw files, but they didn't work.

--
Please reply to: |"We establish no religion in this country, we command
pciszek at panix dot com | no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever.