Old December 19th 06, 04:43 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Aaron

Default Photoshop CS3 Beta Indepth - Bridge

And lo, Wayne J. Cosshall emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
Hi All,

I've started my indepth coverage of the new PS CS3 Beta with coverage of
the new features of Bridge:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=808

More soon.

Cheers,

Wayne

Cool review, Wayne, thanks!

Stacks of images is exactly what Lightroom needs to finally satisfy my
desires. Seeing that Bridge in CS3 has this gives me some hope that
they may include it in Lightroom in the future. Aperture, of course,
supports stacks, and creates them automatically when you "edit a copy"
of a photo, so your originals and your edits remain grouped. I miss
this in Lightroom.

--
Aaron
http://www.fisheyegallery.com