Old July 10th 08, 09:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

Default COPYRIGHT of Photos in the USA

"Cryptopix" wrote in message
... Oddly enough when I
did post another example, as I said I would when I got around to it...
The screams have moved from "you're an idiot, it can't be done" to
"well of course it can be done but not .... Add whatever you like".

You're an idiot.
It can't be done.

Well - the Manly Corso example certainly can't be.
Prove us wrong, Doug.

You said you've processed that image for a "client" (giggle) out of 8/9, or
dozens or 50 images (choose a version).

Why not post an example and shut us all up in one fell swoop.

BTW, your Tangalooma example is not real swish, y'know.

The fact is they enjoy getting their rocks off being idiots. Let 'em.

Big of you, Doug.
Why don't you prove us wrong, rather than just spluttering and threatening
legal action?

I enjoy lighting 'em up. It must make them feel all warm ans sweaty
inside to know how predictable they are.

Predictable.
Yup.
We don't like liars, braggarts, fools.
....or all three rolled into one.

Why don't you prove us all wrong and post the Manly panno, Doug?

(hehehe)

--
Jeff R.