Old June 30th 04, 03:19 AM
Tony Spadaro

Default "Normal" Canon Zoom Lens that's worth a damn?

That sounds like someone at the factory frogot to put in a screw or two. I'm
talking about the plastic mount on a lens or body actually breaking under
pressure. The anti-Canon idiots have been claiming this can happen for many
years now but have not managed to document a single case.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"Martin Francis" wrote in message
"Tony Spadaro" wrote in message
. com...
It is also 80 bucks brand new and one hell of a lens for the money.

There
is no recorder incident of the mount ever failing.

I have seen the front section of an EF 50m/1.8 MKII unscrew from the

mount.
A brand new one, too.

no, and yes...."