Old October 10th 20, 02:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Some photogs are Applesheep

On Oct 10, 2020, Alfred Molon wrote
(in . com):

In ,
says...
None of them permits me access to
Apple Pay and my Amex card, my Visa card, my Goldman Sacks Apple MC Card, my
bank debit/Visa card, or my Apple Cash card.

None of them receives or sends text messages, or phone calls, a quick access
to GPS and location, weather, and so much more.

Can't you just use the phone for all that?

Sure I can, but I can also leave the house unburdened by the phone, and still have most of the function, or if I have the phone with me, I don’t have to dig it out of a pocket. It is just another convenience.

Savageduck