Old July 6th 20, 01:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ken Hart[_4_]

Default Morro Bay -Drone Revisit

On 7/5/20 5:08 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 13:01:52 -0400, Ken Hart

big snip

From a photographer's viewpoint, Indiana offers a lot of opportunity
if you like old barns, abandoned old cars and farm equipment rusting
in fields, and interesting rural scenes.

I've photographed all the interesting rural scenes. Because of the
state's vehicle registration (price based on book value of the vehicle),
most of those old cars are still being driven. And the farm equipment is
on the highways when I'm trying to get to work!

I spent most of my working life in the specialty surgical instrument
field, and my job in that field sent me back to Indiana. I called on
surgeons from Layfayette down to the Ohio River. In those days, there
was a local, independent, restaurant in every town. Good food and
really excellent choice of pie in each.

Most of us live, at first, where our parents happened to be. After
that, it's usually employment that has us move to some other state.
Most people don't have much choice of where the live until they
retire. Employment moved me to Florida, but I stayed after
retirement.

If you get to Pennsylvania, stop in. I can show you the Statue of
Liberty in the Susquehanna River upstream from Harrisburg, and where
antifa threatened to burn the Flag at Gettysburg National Cemetary, but
thought better of it when they saw all the bikers with bullets.

I suspect my internet speed in Pennsylvania will be similar to here for
DSL, but I will also have cable available. I'm told cable is much
faster, when it is working.

Dunno where you are in Indiana...but no cable internet? Boonville or
further west?

In the middle of Jasper, Petersburg, and Washington.

No cable service. Years ago before cable internet was common, there was
a system in this small town, but then the cable company converted
everyone to DirecTV.

--
Ken Hart