Old March 30th 20, 05:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.system
David[_22_]

Default How to remove Rootkit malware from an Apple computer

On 30/03/2020 14:59, Scott Schuckert wrote:
In article , David
wrote:

Do you use any anti-malware software on your own Apple computer(s)?

No, on any of the four computers at home. My exposure these days is
different; I used to be a Systems Engineer handling educational
accounts for Apple. Schools are generally a cesspool of digital (and
biological!) infections. Now it's mostly downloading dubious stuff from
skanky Russian sources.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
I wish you a long, happy and healthy retirement.

Still, it's been many years since I've seen anything destructive in the
real world. Aside from the anti-virus tools themselves, that is.

That last sentence is telling! ;-)

--
David