Old September 30th 19, 10:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Ant[_2_]

Default Are there any other good freeware EXIF metadata editors on Windows?

In alt.comp.os.windows-10 JJ wrote:

I choose ExifTool because it's by far the only uh... EXIF tool which has the
most coverage of EXIF features, and is the most customizable. So IMO, no
point of using other tool which has lesser and fixed features.

Ditto even though I use its command line.
--
Why is this ant sick again, but with a nasty allergy (leaks, sneezes, and itches)? No cold, flu like from over a month ago, massive poops and pees from this stupid old body.
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org /