Old September 8th 04, 02:53 AM
Matthew Dranchak

You may want to try jAlbum. Find it at:
http://jalbum.net/
It's free/

"John" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I have thousands of images on my hard drive. I want a program that
will create web pages with my images. I want to specify the thumbnail
size and how many columns of thumbnails I want and then have the
program generate thumbnail images and web pages that I can upload to
my web server.

What's the best free program for doing this?

I'd like something that will read and display the EXIF info that's in
the pictures.

I know FrontPage will do something like this, but it's not automatic
enough. Also, I'd like to specify a max of 100 thumbnails per page and
have the program create multiple pages with an index page to each one.

Having the ability to also create an online slide show would be a
plus.

Thanks!
John