Old March 29th 06, 02:12 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default $500 reward for identity of image thief

i think hywel jenkins might be mark thomas

www.promineo.blogspot.com

wrote in message
oups.com...

D-Mac wrote:

A CASH REWARD IS OFFERED for information leading to the identity of an
Internet thief, proven liar and stalker.

I have the information you need, but I need you to prove those
statements.

Is engaged in theft of my photographs of my web site and defamation of
me and my family. He has conducted a 2 year long campaign against me of
lies, defamation and threats. I am now committed to pursuing and
silencing him through the court system, regardless of the cost.

I very much doubt that you're really going to do "this regardless of
the cost". Do you really have £100,000 to waste on this? I doubt it.
Which jurisdiction are you intending to sue under?

My name is Douglas MacDonald.
I run a number of web sites the most significant is photosbydouglas.com
and canvasphotos.com.au I am a law abiding Australian business person
with deep involvement community activities. I pay my taxes, register
with all necessary Government departments and provide a legal and valid
warranty and refund procedure in my business activities.

Irrelevant.

No one should have to contend with lies and defamatory statements from
anyone when they run a legitimate business. I've had enough of this and
now intend to silence him legally.

I'll wager the people you're after a worried sick now. I know I would
be, especially as you've gone to so much trouble to find them. Usenet
is such a great place to track people down.

Douglas, give it up. You just don't have the resources to do this.
Unless you're the RIAA, that is.

--
Hywel