Old March 28th 06, 11:15 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default $500 reward for identity of image thief

A CASH REWARD IS OFFERED for information leading to the identity of an
Internet thief, proven liar and stalker.

A person posting with the credentials of:

and

Is engaged in theft of my photographs of my web site and defamation of
me and my family. He has conducted a 2 year long campaign against me of
lies, defamation and threats. I am now committed to pursuing and
silencing him through the court system, regardless of the cost.

My name is Douglas MacDonald.
I run a number of web sites the most significant is photosbydouglas.com
and canvasphotos.com.au I am a law abiding Australian business person
with deep involvement community activities. I pay my taxes, register
with all necessary Government departments and provide a legal and valid
warranty and refund procedure in my business activities.

No one should have to contend with lies and defamatory statements from
anyone when they run a legitimate business. I've had enough of this and
now intend to silence him legally.

I offer now a NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED $500 AUD cash reward for information of
the real identity and residential address of the person using these
identities.

The money will be paid by my lawyers at Eagle Street Brisbane on
successful service of summonses on this person. The payment will be cash
and you do not need to identify yourself, just wait until your
information is verified and the court papers served, to be paid.