Old February 24th 14, 01:44 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Franssoa

Default Film almost transparent

Le 24. 02. 14 09:44, Geoffrey S. Mendelson a écrit :
I think the problem was the original poster was in a location where film
developers were no longer available and it was impractical to mail order
them.

Thank you (all of you) for your replies.

I know there is plenty of good products manufactured by Kodak, Ilford,
Agfa... and I have used some of them .... a lot of years ago.

I wanted only test the Caffenol as a more ecological alternative. It's
only as an hobby, and I don't care much the quality (I know the quality
would be a lot better with commercial products).

My original post was only to try to discover where was a failure and how
to correct it.

This film ( http://hpics.li/d38c698 ) is almost transparent with my
recipe and 15mn processing, and I was curious if I can go to 30mn ?

I think I'll just try, and report results to you.

franssoa