Old April 3rd 14, 12:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default Calumet files Chapter 7

In article , Neil Ellwood wrote:

Neil Ellwood:
I thought you claimed expert English. You
shouldn't be baffled.

PeterN:
The pontificating popinjay just wants free English
grammar lessons. He refuses to learn, and discussion is
pointless.

Sandman:
When did you ever discuss anything, Peter?

Neil Ellwood:
through very carefully.

Sandman:
Hot air might be welcome, but spring is already here in Sweden,
but thanks anyway.

If you have something specific, you're welcome to share, just
adding a series of empty words means exactly nothing.

You are unutterably stupid. Goodbye.

It's like having a hip-hopper tell me my taste in music is bad. Best
endorsement I could get.

--
Sandman[.net]