Old April 3rd 14, 07:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default Calumet files Chapter 7

In article , PeterN wrote:

nospam:
everyone does that. that's what drives discussions. who goes into
a discussion thinking that they're wrong??

Must resist temptation. Must resist temptation. Must resist
temptation.

Yeh! I resisted temptation.

Good point, I think Peter here usually enters a discussion knowing he's
wrong.

nospam:
i am *always* able to back up what i say. as i said in another
post, i was looking for a lens case and a local store had one for
around $30 and b&h had it for $17 or so (i don't remember exact
prices). that's about double.

i didn't say cameras were twice the price, but way back when i
bought my nikon d50, the difference was $200 from online versus
store, which was about 1/3rd the price of the camera ($400 v.
$600).

I see you are as good with your arithmatic, as you are with
business.

Huh? Does peter not think that $200 is a third of the price of $600? Or was
he just unable to read to save his life again?

--
Sandman[.net]