Old January 25th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ken Lucke

Default support for Photoshop

In article .com, mel
wrote:

I recently subscribed to Adobe Expert service for$159 per year.It was
great. But that same service is now over a $1000. So I'm looking for a
number of the best forums for a newbie Photoshop CS person Could you
please let me know the forum that has been most helpful to YOU and also
how to contact them. No long responses - please. Make it easy. Just
the name and how to contact them. Thanks.

Mel

IMO, you'd be far better off dumping your money into a subscription to
www.lynda.com and have access to ALL the training videos and materials
on every subject under the sun, including many, many detailed ones for
PS.

independence.
-- Charles A. Beard