Old July 28th 04, 08:59 PM
Dallas

Default Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L vs Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8 AF-S

From: Dallas

I had been thinking about upgrading my Canon 28-135mm IS with the
24-70mm f/2.8L, but now that I will have a splendid Nikon pro body
again, I was wondering if it would not be better for me to spend the
money on a Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 AF-S instead of the Canon lens?

What to do???

Go buy a shirt that says, "I'm a ****in Idiot!"

Actually, I enquired about those and the salesperson told me that they had
already shipped them all to someplace in the Southern States. Some guy
there apparently owns the copyright to the slogan.

--
Dallas
Group guidelines on