Old July 27th 04, 06:59 PM
octopus

Default Nikon 3700 or Canon A75

(James Cloud) wrote in message . com...
Hello, I am choosing a 3mp camera and these two are being considered.
Nikon has a $100 mail-in rebated which dropped the 3700 to below the
A75 price. Seems to me the 3700 is a slightly superior camera than
A75, with a smaller body and the use of the lithium ion battery. What
do you guys think?

Thanks in advance.

James

Best Buy offers the Canon A80 for $249.- (I saw it in one shop - in
another shop it was still $298.- and I had to tell them that I saw the
other price before they matched it). This is a 4MP camera with a
vari-angle LCD screen and it has a bigger sensor than the A75.
You can find some good information on the A80 at:
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/onlinesharing/A80/review/

Markus