Old September 11th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Jim

Default Nikon D200 vs. D80

"W Chan" wrote in message
I suppose they are in different class targeting different customers.
However I look at the specs. and find the D80 is really catching up.

I have just sold my D70 to upgrade my gears.

What do you think?

w.

I would rather have a D200 because it can use AI and AI-S lenses with
electronic rangefinder and aperature priority metering. This is a definite
advantage over the D70.

The only real advantage of a D80 over the D70 is the increased sensor pixel
count (which can be quite an advantage).

As for me, I am keeping my D70 until the next big evolution.

Jim