Old October 12th 05, 01:51 AM
piperut

Default Some asked about samples of Peleng 8mm lens a while back..

Hi Folks,

When I was talking about buying a better lens for my Canon DR, and
mention that I had the Peleng 8mm Fish-eye, someone asked about
samples. Well, on the www.seacruisechat.com there are a few photos I
have shot with this lens.
They are under the cruise review that is added today. (Updated 11
October 2005, and an added review of my recent cruise.)

Phil, the webmaster didn't put any info about f-stops or shutter
speeds... I didn't ask him to. Anyway, he did put up some of the
strange photos I shot on my cruise. There are other photos also from
my cruise. Lots of things.

Anyway, not sure if you really want to look at them, as a couple of the
fish-eye photos might tend to make some one sea sick. One actually
captures the motion of the ocean.

roland