Old October 30th 18, 02:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
J. P. Gilliver (John)[_2_]

Default Cropping 50 images to the same bottom left corner

In message 12,
Ammammata writes:
Il giorno Tue 30 Oct 2018 02:06:52a, *George P* ha inviato su
alt.windows7.general il messaggio news cosa ha scritto:

I just tried it with Irfan on 30 photos and it took less than one
second. batch conversion / advanced / etc

This worked.

if you dare to try faststone, it has similar functions

http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm

Would you care to explain why you used the word "dare" (-:?

I've now looked at it (well, the webpage - I've not installed it); from
the list of features, it looks _very_ like IrfanView, with one exception
for me: multilevel undo/redo. (Which is something IrfanView has lacked
for some time: it has undo, but only one level.)

I've downloaded it. Whether I ever get round to trying it, who knows (-:
--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)Ar@T+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf

No sense being pessimistic. It wouldn't work anyway.
- Penny Mayes, UMRA, 2014-August