Old February 18th 18, 06:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general
nospam

Default Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping

In article , Mayayana
wrote:

| recently mounted my monitor on a drawer slide because
| I was leaning forward so much it was hurting my neck.
| now I just sit down and pull the monitor toward me...
| So I can't lean forward. Though I'm not sure what
| the radiation from that close display might be doing to
| my eyes.
|
| CRT or LCD?

LCD.

then there's no radiation.

be sure it's using dvi/hdmi/displayport for the best quality.

if it's vga, it will not be as sharp.

Like TVs, they have threaded holes on the
back to accomodate mounting hardware.

some do, but not all.