Old February 18th 18, 06:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general
J. P. Gilliver (John)[_2_]

Default Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping

In message , JJ
writes:
[]
I find it difficult to believe that no software in the future will be able
to read older image formats - no matter how hard the software developers try
to.

Just for interest: sometime in the last few years, I emailed an image
(down, boy, whoever it was who ranted against email attachments - this
would have been well under 100 KB!) to someone who was unable to view
it; I think it was in .pcx format (which was what the old scanner I'd
used produced). So formats _do_ fall out of fashion.
--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)Ar@T+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf

If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something
nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been
worth the while. - Liner notes, "Songs & More Songs By Tom Lehrer", Rhino
Records, 1997.