Old October 12th 17, 05:15 PM posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

In article , harry newton
wrote:

While nospam almost always (if not always) get the point wrong, I assume
you understood full well the power of Gvim but also the inherent
complexity.

Nospam has a huge bias for Apple products, where he *thinks* (erroneously)
that I have a bias against them - but I actually don't.

yes you do, which is why you endlessly rant about all things apple.

I just *understand*
them for what they are,

no you definitely don't.

and more importantly, I understand that Apple isn't
in the business of making the best products

yes they are, something which apple has publicly stated on several
occasions.

- they're in the business of
making the most money off their customers - which they do very well.

all companies are in the business of making the most money off their
customers. to not do that is foolish, and for a public company, they're
legally obligated to do so.