Old September 28th 17, 03:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
J. P. Gilliver (John)[_2_]

Default What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

In message , harry newton
writes:
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4
video frame?

[]
I'm seeking the canonical Windows 10 freeware video editor of MP4 files
that can blank out areas of the video. Googling, this is what comes up so
far, which isn't really helpful for the stated question:

[]
All I'm asking here is for someone who has done this type of editing what
they feel the best free Windows 10 video editor is for cropping out
information in an MP4 video.

You might be better including the Windows 10 newsgroup, rather than the
Windows 7 one.
--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)Ar@T+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf

The average age of a single mum in this country is 37
- Jane Rackham, RT 2016/5/28-6/3