Old September 28th 17, 02:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Mayayana

Default What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

"harry newton" wrote

| The *testing* I can always do, and I do test *many* freeware programs.
| I'm looking for someone who has actually edited videos when I ask the
| question.
|
| If you don't know the answer, that's OK, there's no need to respond.
| All I want is the answer.

So you want someone else to do all that testing for
you? I've used Avidemux after trying some other things,
including Windows Movie Maker. I was very impressed.
To me it's like a graphic editor for video. But I'm not
an expert and I haven't tested all of the other 30 items
on your list, so I hope I haven't wasted your time.