Old February 2nd 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

Default Need to replace my Sony W1

This one is $80 buck. It says it can see what my eyes can see. Sound
pretty good. Will this work for letting more light to go in? Do you know
the different from this lens to the one in my Sony?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...Fencoding=UTF8

On 2006-02-01, Tom wrote:
aperture), you'll be taking 'real money'. There are even faster lenses
made at the 50mm focal length for 35mm cameras - and they are very
expensive (or not very good). Zoom lenses rarely have large maximum
apertures, likewise 'telephoto' lenses and wideangles.