Old December 27th 17, 09:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Taylor

Default Upgrade report - SSD & photo software

On 27/12/2017 07:26, android wrote:
[]

I have W10 on my Acer notebook, a c2d with 8GB RAM... It's unbelivable
how slow it is compared to my old Mac Mini, another c2d but with OSX
Snow Leopard and 3GB in use.

Win-10 shouldn't be slow, especially with 8 GB memory. I would check
for any mis-configuration or unwanted processes (especially if it's a
vendor's Win-10 rather than a plain version from Microsoft without all
the junk-ware!). Use the Task Manager to see what's eating all the CPU,
memory, disk I/O etc.

--
Cheers,
David