Old June 6th 14, 11:02 PM posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.linux,rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

Default How to recover a photo I was forced to delete

On 2014-06-06 06:11:45 +0000, Tony Cooper said:

On Thu, 5 Jun 2014 20:00:20 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

the fact that they 'made' him delete something tells me they want to
hide whatever it was that he saw and because it could turn out bad for
them. otherwise, why would they care?

That is conjecture on our part. Regardless the evidence captured in
that photograph is for now unavailable. To my suspicious mind there is
more to this story than the OP is telling us, and I have a feeling he
arrived at the Referee Smog Station with a problem vehicle and an
attitude.

My guess too: attitude. One of those incidents escalated by
attitude.

What he can't do is
confiscate the photographer's property, such as have him delete the
image files.

correct.

Nothing was confiscated. Confiscation requires the seizing of
property and retaining it.

Well, he was deprived of use of his property, the image file.
Technically not confiscation, but forced destruction.

A wrong for which there is no practical remedy.

--
PeterN