Old July 27th 09, 06:24 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
rwalker

Default I can't believe I did this. Did you ever do anything this dumb?

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:31:05 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
wrote:

On Jul 25, 10:52*pm, "Ric Trexell" wrote:
I was shooting a friend and his wife today and kept thinking that I was

snip

My mother's estranged oldest brother came home after 40-plus years to
a reunion with 7 of his 10 siblings. It was the first time I'd ever
met him, and I was in my early 40s at the time. I shot a whole roll
of film of him with his siblings, and had an aunt shoot a couple of
shots of me with him. There went 24 shots, and so I rewound and
opened up the camera - no film. (I thought it rewound awfully
easily.)

Luckily one of my aunts took a lot of pictures as well, and so I got
copies of hers.