Old July 26th 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ric Trexell

Default I can't believe I did this. Did you ever do anything this dumb?

I was shooting a friend and his wife today and kept thinking that I was
forgeting something. I checked the meter, the focus and all that, but
couldn't think of anything. Then when I got home I started thinking about
how I had trouble positioning the two on them for some shots. It was then
that I realized I did the whole shoot in the horizontal position, and never
did any verticals. I still can't believe I did something so dumb after
taking pictures for over 40 years. Did you ever do something so dumb? Tell
me so that I don't do something like that again. Ric in Wisconsin.