Old August 11th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.art
ArtHorseMagazine.com

Default Fall Equine Art & Photography Workshops :: New England Equine Art Experience

New England Equine Art Experience:2007 Equine Art and Photography
Workshops

The NEEAE is a retreat that hosts Equine Art Workshops at Malachite
Farm,
a beautiful 75 acre farm located near Augusta, Maine. Our workshops
cover a wide spectrum of media and experience levels. There is
something for everyone!

Here is a list of our 2007 workshops, scheduled for
October 8-20, 2007---

Details and further information are at the NEEAE website:
http://sitekreator.com/neeae/index.html

Photography Workshops:
"Equine Photography, The Basics" One and a half day workshop by
Juliet Harrison
"The Creative Equine Portrait: Catching the soul", One and a half
day workshop by Lyne Raff

Painting and drawing workshops:
"Painting the Horse & Landscape in Oil", Five-day workshop by John
Leone
"Painting the horse in Colored Pencil", Two-day workshop by
Rickelle Nelson
"Painting the Arabian Horse in Pastel" Two-day workshop by
Katherine Taylor~Green
"Drawing the Horse" (Children 8~16 yrs) One day workshop by Debbie
Flood
"NEEAE 'Quick Draw' Workshop", one afternoon workshop

Sculpting Workshops:
"Sculpting the Horse in Clay" (Adult Workshop), Two-day workshop by
Jennie Scott
"Sculpting the Horse in Clay" (Children, 8~12 years) Three hour
workshop by Jennie Scott

Other workshops:
"The Art of Framing", One day workshop by Rickelle Nelson

If you are an equine photographer or artist, the NEEAE has a workshop
for you! Come and enjoy one of our workshops in the beautiful fall
colors of Maine!