Old August 11th 06, 07:48 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Default How to tell date on Fujichrome?

Tom Williams wrote:
I purchased a used Nikon F5 and the guy included several rolls of Fujichrome
Provia 100F, and Velvia 50 film. How can I tell the date on them? He said
it was about two years old, but should be ok.

They don't print it on the rolls, just on the box. If the film hasn't been
keep cool all that time, it probably is not very reliable. I would just use
it and send it off to the cheapest processor you can find (i.e. Fuji Mailers
or Costco).

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse