Old June 1st 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Cannon A60 owners - Can you confirm timelapse option for me?

Tks, that 1 min minimum is of no use to me.

But I do have my dc290 plugged in back in virginia beach, set to take
one pic every 10 mins and im gone for 11 days, curious to see what it
looks like assuming no power outage.

clw wrote:
In article ,
DHB wrote:

On 30 May 2006 07:18:37 -0700, "pauly" wrote:

On the other hand many of the Canon Sxx do have this feature
built into the camera, I think they call it an "Intervalometer".

Here is a useful site to search by camera feature(s):

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare.asp

The S60 & S70 have that feature but I did not check the
details of available intervals.

For the S-60, it is one to 60 minutes. It does not support intervals
less than a minute. One other thing, if you are going to do such a
trick for a prolonged time, you need to hook up to a non-interuptible
power source. The camera is on all the time and the battery will not
last long that way.