Old March 2nd 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Default Advice sought on scanning b/w negatives

wrote

Dick's post this thread 2/27; "...place a sheet of white
paper over..." Read that post. He certainly implies that the
method works and works well. He even mentions the or a
software to use.
My take off on this thread is from that post. I still wonder
at the questionable results had by some. So lingers still in my
mind questions of equipment and Exact technique. Dan

Try it yourself? Never worked for me. Not one bit.