Old December 20th 17, 05:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Adobe Stock Images pays photo $0.18 for using his photo

On Dec 19, 2017, nospam wrote
(in ) :

In iganews.com,
Savageduck wrote:

Being mean to people is not a game. It's just being
mean. You demean yourself and coarsen your own
sensibility, regardless of whether it bothers the target.

think about that next time you call people 'apple seeds' and other
derogatory terms.

I don't consider calling someone an Appleseed if a derogatory term. I
have some personal friends who I call Appleseeds, regularly. Yet some
got very insulted when I mentioned I called Apple Support, instead of
them. Also in my capacity as a stockholder, I love Appleseeds. They have
made me and my daughters, a lot of money.

Intent on the part of the user of the term, and how it is received by the
individual addressed are going to be the determining factors as to whether,
or not the usage is derogatory.When I see Appleseed used, my first thought
is
that it is intended to be derogatory, and provocative.

Appleseed is not a term used by users of Apple products to describe
themselves. It is a term used by non-Apple users to label Apple users. While
you might not have intended your usage to be derogatory, you have used it to
segregate/differentiate yourself from Apple users, and to establish your
standing as somebody who uses a different OS (...and I know you own and use
an iphone).If I were you I would stop calling your friends Appleseeds
regardless of how good APPL has been for you.

In the case of Mayayana, and his anti-Apple bias, his usage of Appleseed is
undoubtably, and intentionally derogatory. He has a similar anti-Adobe bias.

along with anti-microsoft, anti-google, anti-yahoo, anti-facebook,
anti-aol and many more.

sum it up as anti-everything.

Does that include anti-Twitter, and anti-Hupmobile?

Savageduck