Old July 3rd 04, 05:54 PM
No spam Charles

Default Need photo storage/upload facility in Europe

Chef!

You should be able to take you memory stick into any photoshop in Europe or
Internet Cafe. If you are in the UK any branch of Boots the chemist, or any
large supermarket.

Enjoy your trip.

--
Charles Puckle

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/charles.puckle/
http://uk.geocities.com/rafaburtonwood/
"Chef!" wrote in message
Hello,
I am going to be travelling Europe for a couple of months and will be
snapping away on my digital camera all the time. My laptop recently died

on
me and I was not going to replace it before I leave. Can anyone tell me

or
has similar experience if there are internet cafes or photo processing

shops
that will offload pics from my memory stick and burn my photos to CD?

TIA

Chef!