Old January 10th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Default LF+scan+print: Case study, with prints

In article ,
rafe b rafebATspeakeasy.net wrote:

On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 02:10:24 GMT, "Scott W"
wrote:

It would also be interesting if one of the people who claims that optical
prints will have more detail then form scanning could do the same thing you
have, make an optical print and then scan the print.

So "BOTH" prints are scanned from the relative output?

No takers. I could have guessed.

First maybe it was missed (Like in my case) When
reading the LF group I tend to look for people asking questions
about how to do such and such versus people looking to prove a point.

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

greg_____photo(dot)com